Evaluate Your Effectiveness with Millennials and Multicultural Segments
The Cultural Audit is a comprehensive and customized needs analysis with strategic and specific recommendations for next steps in better reaching multicultural and millennial buyers.
1. Marketing and strategy meeting
One day of meetings with staff members pertinent to the company’s marketing, outreach, and communication with Millennials and diverse segments. (Meetings may be coordinated through off-visit conference calls or in person).
2. Needs analysis and outside research
Research will include evaluation of online presence, demographic data and customer behavior based on custom needs of the company.
A complete report of findings, including needs analysis and recommendations will be provided. Our report is designed to provide an action plan for straight-forward execution.
Companies of all sizes and types have purchased our Cultural Audit as a way to gain outside expertise for a clear pathway to growth. Some examples include:
- Chelsea Groton Bank: focus on diversity recruitment and community outreach branding
- Regions Mortgage: focus on increasing LMI lending and CRA requirements
- Wintrust Mortgage: focus on marketing department structure
- WFG National Title: focus on launching multicultural strategy
- Prospect Mortgage: focus on decision to launch a new brand
- Dream Digs: A property management company wanted to rebrand and launch a new company to better reach underserved markets. Our team designed a new logo, gave web design specs, and outlined a PR and marketing strategy.